These yellow and brown dyed tagua nut slices make the most festive and whimsical statement! These earrings are casual enough to bring life to your favorite jeans outfit and gorgeously fashionable enough for more dressy attire. They will quickly become one of your favorite pieces in your jewelry wardrobe!
- Beads: Tagua nuts *scroll down to read more about tagua nuts
- Connector: Antique pewter
- Ear wires: Brass / Handmade
- Full length: 2.50" inches
- Drop length: 2" inches
- Light weight and exotic
* Tagua nuts are often called 'ivory nuts' or 'vegetable ivory' because in their natural state they are almost indistinguishable from real ivory. They are harvested in the rainforests of Colombia and Ecuador. Tagua Nuts are renewable and sustainable, and helps support the employment of nearly 35,000 people in the rain forests In Ecuador where tagua is skillfully carved by Fair Trade artisans.
'Imperfections' on the surface and shape of the beads naturally occur in genuine materials and add to the design's unique and authentic character.
Thanks for viewing! Click HERE if you have any questions.