The handmade Berber pendant has colorful enameled accents reminiscent of peacock feathers! It dangles from a leather strand that's strewn with semi-precious gemstones, ceramic and beads. This is a versatile, adjustable length necklace that will quickly become a favorite piece in your jewelry wardrobe!
The necklace is complemented with earrings made from wavy Mykonos ceramic and African brass donut rings.
- Beads: Agate / Carnelian / Wavy blue& green Mykonos ceramic / Green Ghanian recycled glass / Gold- or Silver- tone brass
- Pendant: Handmade by indigenous Moroccan artisans / Berber style
- Strand: Single leather cord
- Clasp: Lobster with an 8 inch extender chain
- Length: At its shortest, the necklace is 17" inches. The extender chain adjusts the length to as long as 25" inches.
'Imperfections' on the surface and shape of the beads and pendant add to the design's unique and authentic character.
Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aliceEarthAccentsJewelry/
Visit me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/earth_accents/
Thank you for viewing! Click HERE if you have any questions.