These stylish earrings feature colorful ceramic green beads individually handcrafted in Kenya. Wear them on with your favorite outfit to make a discerning fashion statement.
- Focal Beads: Fair Trade Ceramic Kazuri Beads **scroll down to read more about Kazuri Beads
- Other Beads: Asymmetrical Czech glass beads / Ethiopian brass
- Ear wires: 14k gold filled / Handmade
- Full Length: Almost 2" inches
- Drop Length: 1.25" inches
** Kazuri beads are handcrafted ceramics made by struggling single mothers in Kenya. Each bead is shaped from clay by hand and then hand glazed. Kazuri, which means small and beautiful in Swahili, is fair-trade, providing the moms fair wages and good working conditions. Since the beads are made by hand, no two beads are exactly alike.
*Handmade 14K gold-filled ear wires minimize the likelihood of reactions on sensitive wearers. They also have long tails which add a dramatic flair and reduce the likelihood of them falling out of your ears.
Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aliceEarthAccentsJewelry/
Visit me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/earth_accents/
Thank you for viewing! Click HERE if you have any questions.