The dyed red tagua nut slices make a chic and exotic statement on black filigree leaf charms! The earrings are casual enough to bring life to your favorite jeans outfit and gorgeously fashionable enough for dressier attire. They will quickly become one of your favorite pieces in your jewelry wardrobe!
- Ornaments: Filigree Metal / Tagua nut slices *scroll down to read more about tagua nuts
- Beads: Red faceted Czech glass / Brass / Glass seed beads
- Ear wires: Brass / Handmade
- Full length: Almost 4" inches
- Lightweight and exotic
Imperfections' on the surface and shape of the beads naturally occur in genuine materials and add to the design's unique and authentic character.
* Tagua nuts are often called 'ivory nuts' or 'vegetable ivory' because in their natural state they are almost indistinguishable from real ivory. They are harvested in the rainforests of Colombia and Ecuador. Tagua Nuts are renewable and sustainable, and helps support the employment of nearly 35,000 people in the rain forests In Ecuador, tagua is skillfully carved by Fair Trade artisans.
Thanks for viewing! Click HERE if you have any questions.
Find us on Facebook HERE!
Follow us on Instagram HERE!