The pendant is striking on this beaded necklace strung on leather cord! Pendants such as this are worn by the nomadic Kuchi people who inhabit regions in Afganistan. Admire the detailed metal work.
This necklace has an extender chain so the length can be adjusted.
This unique piece will make a beautiful addition to your jewelry wardrobe!
- Beads: Faceted Picasso glass / Brass
- Pendant: Emerald green howlite inlaid / Silver setting /Originated in Afganistan
- Clasp: Easy to fasten large brass lobster claw with extender chain
- Length: Without the pendant, it is 15" inches at its shortest. The extender chain adds another 4" in length
- Cord: Strung on 2 dark brown leather cords
Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aliceEarthAccentsJewelry/
Visit me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/earth_accents/
Thank you for viewing! Click HERE if you have any questions.