Hues of patina blue on ceramic and handpainted beads from Ghana are featured on this striking tribal chic bracelet. It has an organic, authentic vibe that will quickly become a jewelry wardrobe favorite.
- Beads: Agate / Mykonos patina ceramic / 24K gold ceramic / Ghana glass sand /
- Other Beads: 24k gold plated round beads / Wavy ceramic discs / Brass Ethiopian bicone beads
- Metals: Brass / Copper / Pewter
- Strand: Single leather cord with an easy to fasten brass hook
- Size: With the extender chain, it's adjustable to fit small to large wrists.
'Imperfections' on the surface and shape of the beads used in this design add to its unique and authentic character.
Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aliceEarthAccentsJewelry/
Visit me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/earth_accents/
Thank you for viewing! Click HERE if you have any questions.